Monday, March 23, 2009

Podcast: Just One More Book Features Flying Horse Farms

Just One More Book has a beautifully produced podcast today about my quest to build a library at Flying Horse Farms, a camp for kids with serious illnesses.  Mark Blevis talks to Patrick Smith, the director of the camp, and to me about our involvement in the project.  

I'm so grateful to both Andrea and Mark of Just One More Book for the opportunity to spread the word.

Here's the link so you can listen now (or download and listen later.)
:60 PSA for Flying Horse Farms from Donna Raque on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're keeping this project front-and-center, Sara. It's such a worthwhile cause.

    P.S. I sent you a couple of emails...

    ReplyDelete
  2. s'mores, reading and summer camp. Wow, does it get any better than that?
    I think not.
    great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support and encouragement! (I couldn't resist posting that PSA again, because the kids just ROCK it.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all of your support. We have now posted links to your blog posts on our new Flying Horse Farms blog: www.flyinghorsefarms.org/camp-journal.

    ReplyDelete

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.