Saturday, December 8, 2007

Note

Not a new post. Just a note to say that I added this to my Poetry Friday poem, "Don't":

"Hear me read it at my other site, A Cast of One (QuickTime or MP3 format) And I'm warning you: I sound grouchy. I have a cold and a hoarse voice, and yeah, I think the poem sounds good that way."

Oh, and please check out Bottom Shelf Books, where Minh Le transcribes the "Director's Commentary" from Ratatouille, and Finding Wonderland's link to this article on "Why Don't We Love Science Ficiton?" and TadMack's post on "The Possibility of Lemonade." Some of the best reading I've done all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (or you will be deleted)

You can receive followup comments to this conversation by checking the "notify me" box below the comment window.